- Please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Appointments that are canceled or rescheduled with less than 24-hours notice will be charged to the credit card on file for the full price of the session.
- If your time slot gets booked we will not charge you for the cancellation or rescheduling.
New COVID-19 Safety Policies:
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times in our office. No exceptions.
- Please wait at the door until we are ready for you to enter. We are limiting waiting in our reception area in order to promote social distancing.
- Temperatures will be checked with a touchless infrared thermometer upon entering our office.
- Treatment rooms and restrooms will be thoroughly disinfected and cleaned between every session and client.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry and in every treatment room.
- No more than 10 people may be in our building at the same time.
- Please call us immediately if you are showing any signs of sickness so we can postpone your appointment.
- Because we want to protect our clients and staff we will not charge appointments that are canceled within the usual 24-hour notice period.
- Massages are not recommended for people that are sick.
- We also have a strict no sickness in the office policy and will do our best to try to find coverage for your appointment if your scheduled therapist is feeling ill.
- If we cannot find coverage, we will try to reschedule you as soon as possible.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you are going to be late to your appointment.
- Your Therapist’s schedule will determine if we are still able to provide a shortened session. A shortened session might not be possible depending on the service you scheduled.
- After 15 minutes we will consider the appointment canceled.
No Call, No Show Policy
- The credit card on your account will be charged for the full price of your session if you do not show up for your appointment.
- All accounts must have a valid credit card number.
- You will not be able to make a reservation without one.
- Payment is due at the end of your session.
- We are currently only accepting credit cards.
- Our Therapists are licensed professionals and will not tolerate sexual suggestions of any kind or inappropriate behavior or language.
- Draping (being covered by a sheet) is required at all times for all treatment sessions and ensures the safety and security of the Therapists and clients.
- Our Therapists reserve the right to end an appointment at any time if they feel threatened, uncomfortable, or if they feel their client is acting inappropriately.