- Please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Appointments that are canceled or rescheduled with less than 24-hours notice will be charged to the credit card on file for the full price of the session.
- The credit card on your account will be charged for the full price of your session if you do not show up for your appointment.
- If your time slot gets booked we will refund your cancellation charge.
New COVID-19 Safety Policies:
- Masks are optional for all clients. Please let your therapist know if you’d prefer them to wear a mask during your session.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry and in every treatment room.
- Please call us immediately if you are showing any signs of sickness so we can postpone your appointment.
- Because we want to protect our clients and staff we will not charge appointments that are canceled within the usual 24-hour notice period.
- Massages are not recommended for people that are sick.
- We also have a strict no sickness in the office policy and will do our best to try to find coverage for your appointment if your scheduled therapist is feeling ill.
- If we cannot find coverage, we will try to reschedule you as soon as possible.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you are going to be late to your appointment. Please note that late appointments are charged at the booked price, not the length of time you receive.
- Your Therapist’s schedule will determine if we are still able to provide a shortened session. A shortened session might not be possible depending on the service you scheduled.
- After 20 minutes we will consider the appointment canceled.
- All accounts must have a valid credit card number.
- You will not be able to make a reservation without one.
- Payment is due at the end of your session.
- We are currently only accepting credit cards and cash.
- Please be aware that in a professional relationship, sexual intimacy, sexual innuendos, and inappropriate comments and/or touching are never appropriate. If this occurs, the session will be terminated immediately and will be reported to the proper agency.
- Draping (being covered by a sheet) is required at all times for all treatment sessions and ensures the safety and security of the Therapists and clients.
- Our Therapists reserve the right to end an appointment at any time if they feel threatened, uncomfortable, or if they feel their client is acting inappropriately.