Cancellation Policy: Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We understand that circumstances arise, however, it is very difficult to fill your time slot with less than 24-hours notice. The full-service price will be charged if we cannot fill your spot.
We require an active credit card number to reserve your appointment, but we will not charge if you cancel before our 24-hour window.
New Safety Policies in Office:
- Everyone must wear a mask the entire time in our office
- Please wait at the door until we are ready for you to enter ( We are limiting waiting in our reception area in order to keep our distance
- Temperatures will be checked upon entering our space
- All of our areas will be thoroughly disinfected and cleaned between every session and client
- Hand Sanitizer available upon entry and in every room
- We are starting with limited staff and schedule availability
- No more than 10 people may be in our building at one time.
Sick Policy: Please call the front desk immediately if you are showing any signs of illness so we can take you off the schedule. The earlier you can let us know the better so we can try to rebook the appointment slot.
We also have a strict no sickness in the office policy and will do our absolute best to try to find coverage for your appointments if our therapist is feeling ill. In the unfortunate event, we cannot find coverage, we will be happy to reschedule you as soon as we have openings. We ask for your understanding when navigating sickness from our staff.
No Call- No Show- We will charge you the full amount of the session booked when you do not show up for your appointment.
Late Clients: We understand that sometimes circumstances arise that will cause you to arrive late for your appointment. We will do our best to get you on the table as soon as you arrive so you can receive the remainder of your session length. Because of our busy schedule, we aren’t able to extend your session length if you arrive late. You will be charged the full price of the original session time booked.
This is strictly a professional massage studio and no sexual suggestions or inappropriate language will be tolerated.
Payment: Payment is due at the time of the session. CREDIT CARDS are our only methods of payments accepted, or pre-pay on our services page.
Draping (being covered by the sheet) is required for all massage sessions and ensures the safety and security of the therapists and clients.
We reserve the right to end the appointment at any time if these policies are broken.