Established in 2010, Renew Massage Studio, LLC is a family run, local Denver based business that was started with the passion to provide high quality, therapeutic bodywork to the local community. We started as just a small room in a basement office in Capital Hill and are so pleased with how much we have grown over the years. All of our therapists are highly trained in massage therapy and experienced, and were extensively interviewed, so you will get the highest quality of massage, and you will be taken care of from the moment you walk into our new store front location in Bonnie Brae, Cherry Creek, Wash Park, Denver! We have 6 beautiful treatment rooms, that have been decorated with local artwork from around Colorado. You can sit and relax in our reception area, enjoy a glass of water or hot organic tea, and a piece of organic candy while you get ready for your massage appointment.
What makes us Unique:
- Our massage therapists are highly trained and experienced. We have over 125 years of combined experience.
- Our massage sessions are full length of your booked appointment time. 60 min massage is 60 mins of bodywork!
- We add on 15 mins to every appointment to make sure you have time to dress and get checked out.
- We provide aromatherapy (essential oils) and hot towels as complimentary add-ons to all of our services if desired!
- We care deeply about our environment and our future, and try our best to be a Green massage studio. We use only the highest quality organic products, so you can rest assured that your massage session is free from harsh chemicals and fragrances. We also take an eco-friendly approach to business practices, and try to reduce our carbon footprint.
Below are a list of things we are doing to go green:
- Organic Massage Cream from a local company Zen Organics– paraben free, non toxic chemicals, a local Denver company
- Local Artwork from local Colorado Artists
- Phyto Therapeutics Infused products- Local Colorado Company
- Bring your own water bottles and fill up with our filtered water.
- 100% Chlorine Free, Recycled paper
- 100% Recycled Business Cards and marketing materials, and printed with soy inks
- 100% Recycled, Chlorine free tissues
- Microfiber sheets – which save on electricity and water usage when washing and drying. We can fit more sets in our washer, and they dry in half the time!
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly laundry detergent and cleaning products without harsh fragrances
- Organic Cotton Blankets
- Non Toxic, Organic candles, 100% cotton wicks
- Organic Cotton Face rest covers
- We Recycle!
- Printing on both sides of the paper, if we need to print! Our intakes are now all electronic.
- Himalayan Salt lamps for air purification!
- Buying local products when possible and supporting local businesses
- 100% Recycled fiber area rugs
MEET THE OWNER: Alicia Marsicovetere, Licensed Massage Therapist, BS
Alicia has been performing massage therapy for 15 years, and is passionate about providing excellent, well rounded, therapeutic massage services to our community. She believes massage therapy should be a part of everyone’s self care routine, and truly believes in the benefits of massage for stress relief, for healing, and for staying healthy both physically and mentally. It has always been her dream to provide a sacred place for clients to receive the highest quality of bodywork, as well as provide a place for therapists to thrive.
Alicia is seeing clients by appointment only, as she also spends her time running the business and spending time with her family and 2 children. Alicia also spent the last 3 years building and teaching the massage therapy program that is now running at Emily Griffith Technical College.