Established in 2010, Renew Massage Studio, LLC is a family run, local company, that was started with the passion to provide high quality therapeutic bodywork to the local community at a reasonable cost. We started as just a small room in a basement office in Capital Hill and are so pleased with how much we have grown over the years. All of our therapists are highly trained in massage therapy and experienced, and were extensively interviewed, so you will get the highest quality of massage and will be taken care of from the moment you walk into our warm and cozy studio in Washington Park, Denver. We have three beautiful and spacious treatment rooms and a reception area where you can sit and relax, enjoy a glass of water or hot organic tea, and a piece of organic candy while you get ready for your massage appointment. We provide aromatherapy and hot towels complimentary add on’s to all of our services.
We also care deeply about our environment and try our best to be a Green massage studio, meaning we use only the highest quality organic products, and take an eco-friendly approach to business, so you can rest assure that your massage session is free from harsh chemicals and fragrances. Below are a list of things we are doing to go green!
- Organic Massage Cream from a local company Zen Organics– paraben free, non toxic chemicals, a local Denver company
- Phyto Therapeutics CBD products
- 100% Chlorine Free, Recycled paper
- 100% Recycled Business Cards and printed with soy inks
- 100% Recycled, Chlorine free tissues
- 100% organic sheet sets and face rest covers
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly laundry detergent and cleaning products with out harsh fragrances
- Fresh, Eldorado Spring water
- Organic Cotton Blankets
- Non Toxic, Organic candles, 100% cotton wicks
- We Recycle!
- Printing on both sides of paper
- Himalayan Salt lamp for air purification
- Buying local products when possible, and supporting local businesses
ABOUT THE OWNER:
Alicia Marsicovetere, LMT, BS, has been performing massage therapy for 14 years, and is passionate about providing excellent, well rounded, therapeutic massage services to our community. She believes massage therapy should be a part of everyone’s self care routine, and truly believes in the benefits of massage for stress relief, for healing, and for staying healthy both physically and mentally. It has always been her dream to provide a sacred place for clients to receive the highest quality of bodywork, as well as provide a place for therapists to thrive.
Alicia is no longer seeing clients, as she is focusing her time on running the business, spending time with her family and children, and is currently teaching massage therapy full time at Emily Griffith Technical College, here in Denver. She is passionate about passing on all the knowledge she has learned in her 14 years of experience in this industry to the future generation of massage therapists, and developed the massage therapy program that is now running at Emily Griffith Technical College.