Established in 2010, Renew Massage Studio was started with the passion to provide high quality therapeutic bodywork to the local community at a reasonable cost. We started as just a small room in a basement office in Capital Hill and are so pleased with how much we have grown in the past few years. All of our therapists are highly trained in massage therapy and experienced, and were extensively interviewed, so you will get the highest quality of massage and will be taken care of from the moment you walk into our warm and cozy studio in Washington Park, Denver. We have three beautiful and spacious treatment rooms and a large reception area where you can sit and relax, enjoy a glass of water or hot organic tea, and a piece of organic candy while you get ready for your massage appointment. We use the highest quality Young Living Essential Oils for aromatherapy during your session, and also have hot towels to use during our sessions as well.
We also care deeply about our environment and try our best to be a Green massage studio, meaning we use only the highest quality organic products, and take an eco-friendly approach to business, so you can rest assure that your massage session is free from harsh chemicals and fragrances. Below are a list of things we are doing to go green!
- Organic Massage Cream from Zen Organics- paraben free, non toxic chemicals, a local Denver company
- Happy Buddha Hemp/ CBD Massage Oils
- 100% Chlorine Free, Recycled paper
- 100% Recycled Business Cards and printed with soy inks
- 100% Recycled, Chlorine free tissues
- 100% organic sheet sets and face rest covers
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly laundry detergent and cleaning products with out harsh fragrences
- Fresh, Eldorado Spring water
- Organic Cotton Blankets
- Non Toxic, Organic candles, 100% cotton wicks
- We Recycle!
- Printing on both sides of paper
- Himalayan Salt lamp for air purification
- Buying local products when possible, and supporting local businesses